Meet Top Business Schools One-to-One in Mumbai!
The Worldwide Leader in One-to-One MBA Events is Coming Your Way
May 2, 2015
Hotel Taj Lands End
12:00 p.m. – 5:50 p.m.
Exclusively at this event:
- Dozens of top tier international business schools in one place
- Individual meetings with Admission Directors who will answer your questions
- Interactive MBA conferences
- Advising sessions with Access MBA consultants to discuss your MBA project
- GMAT preparation and workshops
- Many scholarship opportunities (totaling over 1 million euros)
If you are between 26 and 42 years old with higher educational degree and you have at least 3 years of work experience register here to guarantee your place: www.accessmba.com
Why Get an MBA?
- 93% of recent MBA graduates landed their dream job (GMAC 2013 Survey)
- The same recent graduates reported median salary on a global scale of $128,569 USD (GMAC 2013 Survey)
- 100% salary increase on average (Financial Times 2013)
Get ahead with an MBA.
Participating schools in Spring Tour 2015 include EDHEC Business School, Hult International Business School, IE Business School, Maastricht School of Management, Newcastle University Business School, S P Jain School of Global Management, The University of Western Australia, University of Nottingham Business School and more!